Monday, June 1, 2015

Lakme sculpts Kareena.. Absolutely!

Blogging after a hiatus. And so much has passed by in this span.

But first things first. My loveliest creation ever was born during this period, on 7th May 2014, just a day after my own birthday. And good days just breeze past. My son Agasthya completed one year last month. I missed his first milestone just by a whisker.

On 27th April, barely ten days before his first birthday, my studio team flew to Delhi for a live event for Hindustan Unilever (HUL).  For a month since then, I have been at Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj giving live demonstration of actress Kareena Kapoor's sculpture. She is brand ambassador for HUL's Lakme Absolute range of cosmetics.

Lakme Kareena Kapoor Sculpture in process
Lakme Kareena Kapoor Sculpture in process

The event garnered good attention of curious visitors. Some of them employed at nearby companies, would flock every day during lunch hour to check on the progress. This has been a one-of-its-kind event. I don't know of any other brand getting its ambassador sculpted like this before in a full public demonstration. People clicked selfies. But we missed to tell them to tag @ILoveLakme and @HemantSonawane while sharing the pics on social networking platforms. Any of the visitors, if you're reading this... please do re-tweet with tags included.



Now the bust is ready. And so is the brand. Ready to be launched across all India. Women are going to lap it up. The matte colours of Absolute Sculpt lipstick are ravishing ; I can vouch for that as an artist. It is designed to define contours of lips beautifully... like I carve structured features out of raw clay in my sculptures.


Here's wishing Team Lakme all the very best !! 


.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails