Monday, December 12, 2011

How I want 2012 to Begin!




Firstly thanking the years 2009, 2010 and 2011 for the numerous opportunities they brought. Thanking well-wishers who believed in me and gave wholehearted support during financially trying times... people without whom the opportunities couldn't have transformed into reality. Family, close friends, landlords, clients, associates, studio team, lovers of my art .... My deepest regards go out to them... To some for understanding... and to others for not misunderstanding.

Secondly, apologizing to myself for plans I left unstarted ....or unfinished. I vow to conclude these chapters in 2012.


And lastly..... Praying to 2012 to continue the blessings of the earlier years. Man is nothing without the blessings that come his way.


.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails