Monday, July 18, 2011

Patna International Sculpture Symposium 2011

.

It has barely been 3 months since I returned after an immensely fulfilling stay at Patna for the International Sculpture Camp organized by Bihar State Government (India), on occasion of Bihar Diwas. But it seems like eternity. Had a major solo sculpture exhibit at Mumbai in May... and the preparations and follow-ups consumed a quarter year in the bargain. And then suddenly out of the blue, I received a call from the Patna Symposium manager a couple of days back to confirm my contact coordinates. They have posted me memorabilia - a CD of images we clicked throughout the event. Hopefully, I will even get to see what location they've installed my sculpture 'Under Pressure' at. Will post pictures as soon as I have my hands on them. Watch this space for more..


Meanwhile, you could browse through my other posts on Patna Sculpture Camp 2011. Here are the links -

Bihar Diwas - Under Pressure :
http://hemantsonawane.blogspot.com/2011/05/bihar-diwas-under-pressure.html


Why they call it !ncredible India! :
http://hemantsonawane.blogspot.com/2011/05/why-they-call-it-incredible-india.html


.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails