Saturday, November 13, 2010

Invoices of a Different kind


 

Success is a strange bargain. While I've actually received a good start in terms of commercial recognition, my core interest - Fine Art - still remains largely unexpressed. Looking at the long path charted out, this is not even the beginning. It is a scary situation to be in. One feels insecure if there is no acknowledgment at all. And also if there is too much of praise from quarters I have not served any purpose to. For I know that there are no free lunches in life. What hasn't been paid for, will come around for its due billing. And I'm not ready for such payments yet.

What ....is a better place to be in....
     .......to have abundance to worry about...... or
....to have nothing to lose?





.

1 comment:

Hemuz said...

If you are HAPPY...nothing else matters!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails