Saturday, June 5, 2010

Copyrights Again !!

Just a few days back when I wrote about the futility of reserving ones work, I had spoken of protecting originals, especially sculptures, from other artists (or should I say 'artisans') who may cheap-steal the whole concept or idea.



But Whoa! just read on what we have here.....

Grrrr ! Someone Copied One of My Paintings Without Permission !



Annie Taylor, a fellow artist I met on LinkedIn has a worse experience to share. Apparently her painting was copied onto a quilt. And if this wasn't enough, at the same forum Cheryl McClure speaks of another episode where an artist's entire website was blatantly copied and the prints of their works sold off on eBay.


In India, we call this...... Kaliyuga......



Share

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails