Monday, June 29, 2009

Rushing Schedules

There are a list of pending items that need to be done over with, ever since the day I have shifted to my new place. Yet every time I try to get my hands on, there's some new career opportunity that takes priority and then the mind gets diverted and distracted in a quest to accumulate the target funds I have set for myself this year.


- A large studio needs to be set up
- Need to have funds to pursue my M.A. abroad
- Gotta participate in India's largest international Art Fair in August, at New Delhi
- A portfolio presentation has to be prepared and marketed
- Have to prepare papers for several upcoming exhibitions



........and lastly, I still have to unpack my goods and place them in order in my new house, to help me get around starting some fresh artwork.... All this, in a week's deadline.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails