Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Toil on the Campus Soil

"There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly"
~ Richard Buckminster

These days and hours spent chiseling the big block of rock at our campus, trying to mould it to a definitive form, seem exhausting otherwise..... they take the juice out of each muscle more than any gym equipment ever could. Yet one doesn't realize what a refreshing dose of creative satisfaction the same toil would lead to.... One doesn't also realize what future blows of fate are being blown off with every strike the hammer makes today..... Every day of toiling is like a step ahead in sculpting a great destiny..... a beautiful tomorrow.


There is nothing in this caterpillar too that would tell you it's going to be a butterfly someday.....

1 comment:

Moravia said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Elaina

http://www.craigslistpostingtools.info

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails