Saturday, September 20, 2008

Transition : Commercial to Fine Art

We all mature.... and old habits and norms begin ill-fitting like a pair of old trousers from lean times. It is while pursuing G.D. Art that I found my true calling. Yet, having spent more than 8 years in education itself, it seemed like a near-impossibility to add to it another 4 year stint without being financially stable. One can imagine how worrisome it could get for a small-town conservative family to not have their son settled for so long a period. As it is , they'd been unsure enough about what I was upto anyways....

And how would they know... when even I'd been unsure of where the path would lead me. All I was doing is just following the call of my soul. Eventually, I found my rhythm in Fine Arts.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails