Monday, September 22, 2008

My Exhibits

Murphy's Law says that if you ever dial a wrong number, the receiver will ALWAYS answer your call. Guess I was exceptionally lucky that all of those who did pick up my mis-dialled calls, joined me one by one.... as friends for life.... in my search for the right number.
'
I thus came a long way..... from not having heard of the word, 'Art' to potentially discovering what I myself willed to do in Art. Through this journey, however, I crossed several bylanes of the artistic voyage, simply trying to figure out what it was that touched me the most.
'
'Art Romanza' at Nirmal Lifestyles, Mulund and 'Out of the Blue' theme restaurant, Bandra.... are two such friends I still hold on to since my early days. I have my regular painting exhibits at these Mumbai galleries even today.

'

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails