Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lights, Camera, Action etc.


Foray into art direction/ set visualization was the next logical step, and didn't leave that stone unturned either. Today, as I look back at the vast portfolio..... wonder if I had ever imagined it all to come my way. Guess if one perseveres long enough, we all have our share of heaven to experience on earth.
'
With this faith instilled, I progressed further from the arena of film set visualization to the magnetic core that kept pulling me all along. One year after completion of G.D.Art, I gave in to my instincts yet again. I got myself admitted for B.F.A. (Sculpture) at Sir J.J. School of Art and Architecture.
What you see below are samples of my work in Interior Work executed under various Movie and Telefilm Productions....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails